Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, April 18, 2011

My eyes are filled with tears: Anushka


My eyes are filled with tears: Anushka
Anushka is the sizzling beauty of South. Perhaps she made it to top position in Telugu and now waiting to repeat the same in Kollywood. She is presently in love with Tamil film 'Deiva Thiirumagan' in which Vikram is the lead hero. Recently at the audio release function, Anushka expressed her feelings on a song 'Vizhigalil Vaanavil...'

"My eyes are filled with tears. I cried listening to this song for first time. Although I have no dance movements but Nirav Shah picturized it brilliantly on Vikram and me," said Anushka showing belief on the film. Music director GV Prakash made his fiancée Saindhavi to sing this song. Anushka is more known for hot movements with skimpy costumes. Unlikely, she sans makeup and doesn't burn the dance floor with this song. Anushka is so touched by this film's final outcome that she personally thanked music director and director for making her cry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment