Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sexy Heroine ready for third marriage!


Sexy Heroine ready for third marriage!
Saucy lipped Jiah Khan of 'Nishabd' fame is laughing on her marriage rumors which are spread very regularly in the industry. Earlier there was a report last month that Jiah skipped Indian friends for her wedding with a foreigner. Recently, a new sensational rumor was again on her marriage with old man.

Some believe that few of Jiah's closest friends are spreading these stories for no particular reasons. Shocked by coverage of these rumors, the sultry lady says "I am shocked to hear. Most of my close friends belong to my London School who have nothing to do with films or media. I doubt would it be a friend spreading the rumors. I am single and if I am in relation, I would never flaunt it. All I can do is just laugh on these gossips. Last month I was married to a foreigner, this month I am married to an older man, at this rate next month I will be married to Obama!," Jiah Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment