Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tapasee in Doubles as a Muslim girl!


The bubbly and charming South Indian Actress Tapasee is gearing up with the blockbuster success of Jhummandi Naadam and Aadukalamas her debut in Tollywood and Kollywood.
This rising sensation is flooded with offers these days and now all set to hit the Malayalam industry with a new flick Doubles. She gets to share the screen with megastar Mammootty.Doubles is expected to hit the screens soon.
Tapasee is super excited about her new role. She explains,” I play a Muslim girl Saira Banu. The role is short but important as it brings the twist in the story. Mammootty sir play the role of Giri and Nadia ma’am his twin sister Gowri.” Holding on the excitement Tapasee adds,” I feel lucky to have bagged this film. I was offered Doubles in January 2010, which was even before my Telugu debut. The director happened to spot me in one of my billboard ads, and so he decided to cast me. We started filming sometime in December 2010 and I had a blast during the shoot with Nadia ma’am, Saiju and Suraj.”

No comments:

Post a Comment