Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, April 18, 2011

Amala speaks about Anushka!


Amala speaks about Anushka!
Reading the name as Amala might get you into confusion. But the Amala mentioned here is upcoming actress Amala Paul. She shared experiences on working with Anushka and Vikram in new Tamil film 'Deiva Thirumagan'. Unlike other heroines who enter into catfights working on the same film, Anushka created good bond with Amala and the entire team. "She is down to earth person and good at heart," says Amala Paul about Anushka.

Coming to performances in this highly anticipated film, here is what she had to share. "Vikram sir is a mind blowing actor. The way he delivered lengthy dialogues emotionally will touch the audience. I didn't blink even once when I was acting with him. He gave superb performance and I had tears in my eyes most of the times. When camera is not focused on me during Vikram sir's scenes, I thought I could relax but I couldn't resist seeing him," Amala Paul discloses her rapport with 'Deiva Thiirumagan'.     

No comments:

Post a Comment