Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rana:I can't afford to buy an IPL team


I can't afford to buy an IPL team: Telugu Hero
When internal cine sources estimate Daggubati family as one of the richest and most calculated, it is Rana who feels the other way. The entrepreneur who turned to an actor has diversified interests in various fields. Initially, Rana floated a company of his own related to films but sold it only to get in front of camera. Now he is far more matured trying to explore a deep artist in him. 

"I was always attached and involved with films. Presently I am concentrating on acting. In future I might get into technical aspects of film making," said Rana sharing his passion for movies and movie making.

Besides this, Rana is a die hard cricket lover like his babai Venkatesh. Rana played for Hyderabad Cricket league in college days. The young hero also claims that he was the  fastest bowler of the team. Extending his interest, Rana has a plan to buy an IPL Team but grins that he can't afford. "I would love to buy an IPL team, but I can't afford one," he quotes.

Is Suresh Babu hearing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment