Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ashwini Dutt Condemns London Gossip


Producer Ashwini Dutt has burnt his hands once again by coming up with the much hyped ‘Shakti’ and though the entire blame is on director Meher Ramesh for messing up, even Dutt became a victim of few gossips. Notable among them was that Dutt along with his family went to London unable to bear the torture of the distributors.

This news was making rounds in media circles strongly. However, the big producer has come into open for web media and reacted to it.
He has reportedly shared his thoughts with his close group and said “I feel anguished on hearing this news and condemn it strongly. I don’t run from anyone, all know who I am. Since I am answerable to all in money matters, I am able to stand like this in the film industry. I am in touch with distributors and they also know what I am. I pray the media don’t write like this and spoil my family reputation. I am openly saying whether the cinema is hit or flop, I will take responsibility. When we don’t have a problem why the media is creating trouble?” Dutt reiterated that he has not gone anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment