Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ala Modalaindi Hero Nani in Full Demand


Young actor Naani is doing great in Telugu as his three recent films have done well. Moreover, his last Telugu film " Ala Modalaindi" is going to complete 100 days (screening) and Nanni is the most sought after actor now.

"I am happy that the film is a big hit," says Naani. The actor has two more films under his belt” Rajamouli's "Eega" and "Pilla Jaminder". "I am lucky that all my films are different and I am happy the way my career is shaping up," adds Naani. He is also eyeing the Tamil film industry and is doing a bi-lingual film which releases next month in Tamil as well as Telugu. "Anjana, who worked with well-known director Gautham Menon, approached me with a good realistic subject. The film shaped up well and the story revolves around youth and their mindset," says Naani. Anjana, Nandini and Naani are good friends. So, when Anjana came up with the subject, she immediately thought of casting Naani. Gautam Menon is producing this film.

Courtesy: TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment