Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whom Ganesh Wants To Murder?


People know Ganesh as comedian in Telugu films till a few years back. But all of a sudden he became the producer much to the astonishment of all. Well it is an open secret that Botsa Satyanarayana is behind him. Ganesh is the binami for Botsa's properties and hence he is making films on his name as producer.

Freshly during the audio function of Pawan Kalyan's 'Teenmaar', Ganesh spoke from dais in the position of its producer.

He lost balance and said, "Bosta Satyanarayana garu is behind me. He likes me a lot and supports me in every act I do. He will safeguard me even if I commit some murder".

Listening to that people got shocked. Who does Ganesh wants to murder? Why he slipped his tongue to such an extent to explain his swami bhakti and his swami's love on him. Botsa also attended the function along with his wife Jhansi and enjoyed the words of Ganesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment