Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hot Babe admits relationship with all her co-stars


Hot Babe admits relationship with all her co-stars
Tollywood hot sensation Samantha says she shares a great working relationship with all her co-stars.

"I had a great working relationship with all of my co-stars. Naga Chaitanya is one of my very good friends. Working with Jr NTR is awesome and it was real fun. Mahesh Babu is just a superstar. I learned so much from him, about respecting films. So, I would really love to work with all of them again. And I'm working with Naga Chaitanya again for 'Autonagar Surya'," said Samantha.

Samantha is excited about her upcoming films(Rajamouli's Eega, Ram-Gautam Menon's film).

"I'm very excited about Eega. It's a different film. Rajamouli is brilliant and it's amazing to work with him. My charcter is very strong in the film and I am very eagerly looking forward to it," said the actress.

"My film with Ram and Gautam Menon is a love story. It's very beautifully scripted film and I'm very excited to work on this project. My role is very difficult to portray and I am looking forward to start it," she added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment