Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Actress can't speak her 'Mother Tongue'

Actress can't speak her 'Mother Tongue'
Actress-turned-Social Activist and Nag's wife Amala has revealed her Bengali connection in a recent interview.

The former actress said that she was born in West Bengal to an Irish mother and a Bengali father.

"My roots were in West Bengal. As I was born to an Irish mother and a Bengali father. I am a Bengali by birth," she said.

However, she was not apprehensive in admitting that she can't speak her mother tongue.

"I can't speak Bengali, but I can understand the language. I knew Telugu and Tamil better than Bengali,"

Not many of us know that her actual name is Amala Mukherjee. Though she retired as an actress, we hope her good work as Social Activist will continue in future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment