Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

South Films didn't excite me much: Asin


South Films didn't excite me much: Asin
Sexy Beauty Asin spoke at length about films and what's her criteria in accepting an offer. The Actress says she is still connected to the South, as her roots were here.

"I am very attached to the South as my roots are here. This Industry has made me an actress. What I'm today is just because of South Films. I'm still getting offers from Telugu, Tamil  and Malayalam every day. It was not a conscious decision to go away from South Industry," said Asin.

Though the actress is saying that she has high respect for South, Asin hadn't signed a single South film though many film makers approached her. However, Asin defends by saying scripts from south didn't excite her much.

"In South, I want to do something different as I had done the routine song & dance roles already in the past. I'm waiting for the right script to knock my door. I am always willing to do a South film, if the script excites me. Currently, I'm doing more Bollywood films because the work offered to me here is exciting," said the actress.

Asin clarifies that remuneration was never her criteria in accepting a film.

"Money was never my criteria in accepting or rejecting a film. My priorities were 1) Script 2) My Role 3) Director 4) Production House  5) Co-stars. The language and the remuneration comes into consideration only after this," Asin told.

No comments:

Post a Comment