Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hot Actress Responds To Gossips


Kangana Ranaut, who makes men run out with her ample sex appeal, is in Hyderabad for a brief stint of opening a bridal lounge in a branded jewelry showroom. She was surrounded by a group of journalists those posed various questions.

Someone asked about her next Tollywood ventures. She said, “Right now, I’m getting more Bollywood offers but not Tollywood. But I love to act with as many heroes as possible here”.

When the other asked about her statement of branding only Sonam and Priyanka as the most stylish women in Bollywood, she said, “I was misquoted. I didn’t say that. Media loves to write something with gossip value. As I know this, I don’t bother much. I developed thick skin for such things, anyway”, she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment