Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favourite Colour Is What Pranati Wears: Jr NTR


Undeterred by the flop talk of his latest film Sakthi, top hero Junior NTR is getting ready for tying the knot to his heart-throb, Lakshmi Pranati, daughter of Narne Srinivas on May 5.
A jubilant Junior NTR told the media at a private function in the city that he had completed shopping and so did Lakshmi Pranathi. Asked how he wanted to be looked at in the marriage, he said he wanted to wear ‘pattu pancha” like any other bride groom. “In any case, I have left it to my mother. I will get ready in whatever way she wants,” he said.
When asked what colour he liked most and what couloured suit he would wear at the function, NTR quipped: “Well, whatever colour Pranathi wears, that is going to be my favourite. After all, it has to be a perfect match,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment