Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Amitabh Said I and B News Is False


Amitabh Bachchan reacted to the wide spread news that he is complaining I and B about the TV channels trying to cover Aish's post delivery happenings at the hospital by placing OB vans at the premises.
Amitabh tweeted, "HaHa ! Print MidDay asking if I have told I&B Ministry to block media news of Aish delivery ! Absolute rubbish ! Good try MDay !I&B and media matter ! Firstly I have no such intention ever, secondly do you really think I&B would listen to me !?? No way baby. But more interesting stuff coming in on this topic ! Apparently media has been told by I&B to not have OB Vans outside hospitals !That news came to me via a journalist .. so someone putting two and two together and making it Bachchan ... Ha ha ha !!So who does one believe ? The self proclaimed etiquette and decency of the electronic, or the dictat of the I&B Ministry ???We live in fun times !"
So, the news that I and B passed on rules for electronic media regarding the coverage of Aish's new baby is a false one initiated by a Mumbai news daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment