Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nagarjuna's Warning To Producer


Given the years spent and experience gained in the film industry, Nagarjuna has got a sharp business acumen regarding the market potential of his films. In this process, it is heard that he gave a strict warning to Venkat, the producer of the film ‘Dhamarukam’. This is being directed by Srinivasa Reddy.

Sources say Nag told the producer when he was approached for ‘Dhamarukam’ - “Investing Rs 40 crores for my film is definitely not a feasible idea business-wise. I know the business potential of my films so what you are doing is a big risk. Think about it.” However, the answer given by Venkat has taken many by surprise.

It is heard that Venkat said “We are not here to make one film and quit the industry. We are here with long term plans and knowing the business of cinema, we will come up with more films with good budgets. But leave that apart, the very reason for this project is my dream to make a film with Akkineni Nagarjuna and budget was never my worry in this case. So, for me it is about fulfilling my long standing wish and I don’t mind shelling out few extra crores for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment