Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chiru: I am proud to be an ordinary Cong worker


Praja Rajyam Party president …oh sorry, Congress leader Chiranjeevi (well, it takes some time to sink in our minds that the PRP is no more) has claimed that he is very much proud of being an ordinary Congress worker.
“I don’t regret; in fact, I feel very much proud to merge the PRP with the Congress party which has such a great history. Now I am no more a leader. Like an ordinary Congress worker, I will contribute my energies to take the programmes and policies of the Congress government among the people,” Chiranjeevi told the media at Tirupati.
And like any other Congress leader, Chiranjeevi has started lavishing praises on party president Sonia Gandhi.
“Under the dynamic leadership of Sonia Gandhi, the Congress government would give top priority to women in all the fields,” he said, while distributing documents allotting fair price shops to self-help group women in the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment