Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, July 18, 2011

I knew that film would be a disaster: Hero

I knew that film would be a disaster: Hero
Family hero Jagapathi Babu reveals that he had predicted the failure of his film 'Nagaram Nidrapotunna Vela', even before the release of the film. He blames the director Premraj for making a film that can make the audience sleep in the theaters rather than enjoying it.

"After starting work on a film, I had to complete it. I can't leave it in the middle, as already a lot of money has gone into the project. Though I knew that 'Nagaram Nidrapotunna Vela' would be a disaster even before the release, I was helpless. I told the same thing to the producer," says Jagapathi Babu.

However, the actor was hopeful that his recent film 'Key', which got released on Saturday would boost his career further.

As per the initial reports, 'Key' has been declared as a below average fare at the Box Office, though it was appreciated for it's novel idea of shooting the entire film in a single room. Even Dil Raju's(who is distributing the entire film) midas touch couldn't save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment