Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kajal: 'Electric Cooker Is Part Of My Luggage'


Actress Kajal Agarwal, the most wanted lady love on Tollywood screen is stepping into Bollywood. She got a call from Rohit Shetty as known by many to act in the Hindi remake of Tamil Singam acted by Suriya. The film was dubbed into Telugu as Yamudu. Kajal says that Rohit has seen her in Magadheera and pulled into Bollywood project. The film is going to be changed to the sensibilities and nativity of national audiences. 

On the other hand she is busy with the film Veera beside Ravi Teja. She is playing a village girl role in the film which is first of its kind in her career so far. She says that her characterization and dialogues are something unique in this film.

But politically she answered for a question, “I cannot forget my Telugu audience those have shown lot of love for me. Bollywood opportunities are just part of my career but I will not shift to that industry although I speak Hindi being my mother tongue. I want to be part of good films in any language”.

Kajal loves to give her own voice for dubbing. She said, “I learnt to speak Telugu talking to unit members.”
Kajal revealed her personal interest in cooking as well. She says that she carries an electric cooker wherever she goes. She has an assistant who cooks food for her. And when time permits she loves cooking some new recipe but ensures eating healthy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment