Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Southern star Ileana in Bolly fever grip


Ileana D'cruz, who will be seen in the upcoming flick Barfee, has hiked her price down south, eversince she got this film with Ranbir Kapoor.
Despite four back to back flops in the south, she still wants more money for her Southern films and filmmakers have been upset about the same.
But then Ileana says that she would rather not do those films which want to offer her less money than what she deserves.
“The value and calibre of an actress cannot be determined on the basis of one or two flops that she works in during her career. Filmmakers are casting me because of my image and they are paying me what I am asking for because they want to cash in on the image I have,” she said.
Ileana is working on Barfee with Anurag Basu opposite heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor even though Priyanka Chopra is the other lead in the film.
“My role in no way is of lesser importance or significance and I am doing the film because of the script and the team involved,” says Ileana.
The actress is also talking to various filmmakers in both Bollywood and the south and says that the announcements will start coming in soon.
“I am negotiating as many as five films in the next few months and you should hear about them soon,” she said.
Clearly Ileana is in no mood to drop films down south just because she wants to make a career in Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment