Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I will not enter into Politics: Scandal-hit Actress


I will not enter into Politics: Scandal-hit ActressRanjitha, who was caught in a compromising postion with spiritual guru Nithyananda, blames media for causing her intense physical or mental pain.

"Media could do anything and change the position of anyone's life," said Ranjitha.

The actress finds fault with former Tamilnadu CM Karunanidhi for being a silent spectator to the entire issue. At that time Karunanidhi reacted to Ranjitha's issue saying 'she perished by her own deeds'.

"Though he can protect me, he didn't do that! Instead, he stood as a silent spectator," Ranjitha told.

Clarifying the rumors in a section of media that she would join politics, Ranjitha said that politics is not her cup of tea.

"I will not enter into Politics. I cannot face the public anymore and I am fed up with the whole system," Ranjitha.

The actress clarified that she is no mood to act in films anymore and she wants to lead the life of a sanyasini in Nithyananda's Ashram.

No comments:

Post a Comment