Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

"I don't want to be just a glam doll"

Bhumika is upset with the reports in a section of media over her alleged divorse with Yoga Guru Bharat Thakur.

"I'm tired of reacting to all these baseless rumors. Bharat and Me are happy together. There were very few journos, who follow jounalist ethics. And the remaining people keep on planting false stories," said Bhumika.

The actress revealed that she and her celebrity husband are on a holiday in Banaras.

Bhumika admits that she has been rejecting many film offers in Tollywood, as they were not exciting enough.

"I don't want to be just a glam doll. I'm looking forward to be part of good cinema and play meaningful roles. If everything goes well, I may start shooting for my next film in August. I'm also planning to produce few exciting films," said the actress.

Hope, she regains her lost glory in Tinsel Town with her future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment