Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ex-boyfriend congratulates Aishwarya Rai


Ex-boyfriend congratulates Aishwarya Rai
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has taken some time to congratulate Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan as they are expecting their first child.

"I congratulate Aishwarya and Abhishek. I would like to congratulate Mr. Bachchan that he is going to become a grandfather. I've become a chacha. I wish they have 7 kids. I hope they make a whole football team. I am happy for the Dadaji (Amitabh Bachchan)," Salman told reporters here at an event to launch a Blackberry application.

Ash and Salman began dating in 1999 during the filming of 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' and after much hype they called off their relationship in 2001. The actor reportedly physically and verbally abused Ash and even slapped her on the sets of a film.

"I don't think that there is a word called love. There is a word called 'need'. A girl will not reciprocate the love, till she feels the need for the guy," said Salman, in one of his interview after break-up with Ash.

Ash married Abhishek April 20, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment