Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, March 4, 2011

Tapsee says skin show is temporary



Heroine Tapasee, who grabbed the attention of the youth through her skin show inJhummandi Nadam and Vasthadu Naa Raju , believes that such roles need not be repeated to ensure success.

Tapsee maintains that glamour is different from acting. At the same time, she accepts the fact that unless an artiste gets popular, her talent and glamour will fade away into nothing.

"An artiste will get offers only when his or her name gets popular among the audiences. It is a wrong belief that a heroine, who is at her glamorous best at the beginning of the career would continue to depend on the skin show. I have a lot of time to go before I could consolidate my career. After experimenting with all kinds of roles, I will go for characters that will fetch me awards," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment