Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot Talk About Villian's Chest Exposing


It is apparently stated in Sonu Sood’s contract that he will have to bare his chest at least thrice in the Telugu Dabangg.He laughs, “I can’t really talk about how much of my physique I've to show as Gabbar Singh but I have to say that I am not the least inhibited about my physique. In the Telugu remake I am bound to do a lot more bare-chested fights than in Hindi. Even in Bbuddha (the Amitabh Bachchan starrer) I’ve bare-chested fights with the villain Prakash Raj. It all started with Dabangg with Salman bhai. He patented the bare-chested hero.” When asked if it feels odd to be contractually bound to strip he adds, “As long as I've a good role the skin show comes with the territory.”
Hmm is Mallika Sherawat nodding in agreement?

No comments:

Post a Comment