Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Director: 'I'm With Pride Not With Ego'


The news director Veerahadram who made his debut venture ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ with Allari Naresh and Sri Hari in main roles, is on the kick of success. The movie is doing as expected and obviously many have been saying that success may get into his head. Apart from this a top young hero has okayed his project and that is going to be announced soon.

When asked if he is really getting success into his head, Veerabhadram answered, “I never allow any success get into my head. I just allow it only till heart. You know, a big heart brings pride. And a big head brings ego. I’m with pride but not with ego”.

He also added, “I am saying I’m with pride because, now I have got some hook to present myself while narrating stories. Success brings confidence. And at the same time it adds responsibility. None can be more responsible with my career than me. I wholeheartedly thank my producer Anil,music director Raghu Kunche and dialogue writer for contributing me towards success”.

The trade news is that the movie was made with Rs 5 Cr and Rs 9 Cr can be collected comfortably looking at the present state of box office reports. That way it’s certainly a successful venture by all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment